Hi Every one,
1) I successfully writing and reading data using protocol buffer with
python Normal example mentioned in protocol buffer module.

2) I want to store matrix data hoe can I use protocol buffer.

3) When I try with C++ it's not giving any response with the example given
in module.
is any issue with the versions.

4) How to update the matrix values using C++.

Thanks,
Amarnath Reddy S.