I serialized my protobuff messages using the SerializedToArray() method.
and send it to the server over an UDP socket. But On  receiver side when I
tried to parse the data, I'm not able to parse the data from the UDP
socket_fd. Can someone please  help me to get over this problem.  with TCP
socket it's working fine. But I want to implement using UDP socket.

thank you,
Adarsh Singh