In-line with this <https://github.com/google/truth/issues/656> issue in
google/truth, does the protobuf-java take external submissions?

We have need for a Java based message differencer, and have done some work
to clone the truth differencer into our local repository. Howerver it seems
reasonably straightforward to do the work to add it directly to the
protobuf-java library.

Is that something that would be considered or accepted?

Thanks for the info.