Hi Mary,

Welcome to the list! I'm looking forward to seeing the issues you've hit.
It would be great to have proton working with the Visual Studio toolset. If
you have patches ready to go already our main tools for collaboration are
JIRA[1] and reviewboard[2]. Please feel free to ask questions about either
if you're unfamiliar with apache infrastructure.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON
[2] https://reviews.apache.org/groups/qpid/

--Rafael