My Make failed: did as instucted all docs install:

[100%] Built target _cproton
Scanning dependencies of target docs-py
Warning: 1 markup error was found while processing docstrings.  Use the verbose
switch (-v) to display markup
         errors.
Built target docs-py
Scanning dependencies of target docs
Built target docs
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: ""
-- Installing: /usr/local/bin/proton
CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:42 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot copy file "/home/whenry/os/proton-c-0.1/build/proton"
  to "/usr/local/bin/proton".

make: *** [install] Error 1

Also I logged a Jira on the examples/README,txt

Also I don't see a config.sh file anymore to get the python examples to work.
?? No instuctions.

William