On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 02:41:24PM -0400, Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've posted an initial release candidate here:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.1/
>
> Please keep in mind there hasn't been a wide variety of install testing so
> go ahead and try on as many different OS distro/versions as you can find
> and let me know if/when things break.

Well done. I do have a request on the release tarball, though. Can we
fix the filenames and internal directories? The qpid-proton-c-$VERSION file
contains proton-c-$VERSION as the root directory, which makes the
specfile choke.

What I'd like to see would be to have qpid-proton and qpid-proton-java
as the two source tarballs if possible. That way I can keep the RPM
named qpid-proton (I would rather not put -c into the name).

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/