+1 ship it

On 10/29/2012 09:32 PM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
I'm optimistically starting an official release vote for RC8 here. I'm
hoping if there is enough support and no procedural objections we can fudge
the 72 hour formal vote process down to 24 hours. I personally think this
is reasonable because (a) it's a 0.1 release and (b) we've been at the RC
thing for well over 72 hours now and the changes at this point are pretty
small and isolated. The motivation for this fudging is to get something
official posted for conference attendees to download. Please place your
votes ASAP. Thanks!

[ ] Ship it! (http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.1rc8/ as 0.1)
[ ] Don't ship it!

--Rafael