From: Ken Giusti [mailto:kgiu...@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 1:47 PM
To: cliffjan...@gmail.com; Mary Hinton
Cc: proton@qpid.apache.org
Subject: review request: patch to cmake for windows builds

Hi Cliff/Mary,

I'm trying to add support for building proton using Microsoft Visual C++
express.  This patch updates cmake to enable generation of the VC++ project
files for proton.  Can you review and try it out - let me know what you think?

Note that the patch only adds build support - the problems with building proton
on windows are not addressed.

The diff can be viewed here:

https://github.com/kgiusti/qpid-proton/compare/win7

And the changes are on the win7 branch of my github proton repo:

git://github.com/kgiusti/qpid-proton.git

-K