[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-154?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13505576#comment-13505576
 ] 

Hiram Chirino edited comment on PROTON-154 at 11/28/12 3:50 PM:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Rafael, no, both endpoints are detaching. It's just the it always sets it to 
false. but that's a different issue.  See PROTON-156.
                
      was (Author: chirino):
    Hi Rafael, that's a different issue.  See PROTON-156.
                  
> link attach, detach, attach sequence on single session does not result in a 
> new link for the 2nd attach
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: PROTON-154
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-154
>             Project: Qpid Proton
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: proton-c, proton-j
>            Reporter: Hiram Chirino
>         Attachments: PROTON-154.patch, PROTON-154-test.patch
>
>
> Protocol trace:
> tcp://127.0.0.1:58348 | RECV: Attach{name='topic', handle=1, role=RECEIVER, 
> sndSettleMode=0, rcvSettleMode=0, 
> source=Source{address='topic://testJoramTopic', durable=2, 
> expiryPolicy=never, timeout=0, dynamic=false, dynamicNodeProperties=null, 
> distributionMode=copy, filter=null, defaultOutcome=null, outcomes=null, 
> capabilities=null}, target=Target{address='null', durable=0, 
> expiryPolicy=session-end, timeout=0, dynamic=false, 
> dynamicNodeProperties=null, capabilities=null}, unsettled=null, 
> incompleteUnsettled=false, initialDeliveryCount=null, maxMessageSize=null, 
> offeredCapabilities=null, desiredCapabilities=null, properties=null}
> tcp://127.0.0.1:58348 | SENT: Attach{name='topic', handle=1, role=SENDER, 
> sndSettleMode=2, rcvSettleMode=0, 
> source=Source{address='topic://testJoramTopic', durable=2, 
> expiryPolicy=never, timeout=0, dynamic=false, dynamicNodeProperties=null, 
> distributionMode=copy, filter=null, defaultOutcome=null, outcomes=null, 
> capabilities=null}, target=Target{address='null', durable=0, 
> expiryPolicy=session-end, timeout=0, dynamic=false, 
> dynamicNodeProperties=null, capabilities=null}, unsettled=null, 
> incompleteUnsettled=false, initialDeliveryCount=0, maxMessageSize=null, 
> offeredCapabilities=null, desiredCapabilities=null, properties=null}
> tcp://127.0.0.1:58348 | RECV: Flow{nextIncomingId=1, incomingWindow=2048, 
> nextOutgoingId=0, outgoingWindow=2048, handle=1, deliveryCount=0, 
> linkCredit=100, available=null, drain=false, echo=false, properties=null}
> tcp://127.0.0.1:58348 | RECV: Detach{handle=1, closed=true, error=null}
> tcp://127.0.0.1:58348 | SENT: Detach{handle=1, closed=false, error=null}
> tcp://127.0.0.1:58348 | RECV: Attach{name='topic', handle=1, role=RECEIVER, 
> sndSettleMode=0, rcvSettleMode=0, source=null, 
> target=Target{address='644cf32c-d6c7-45eb-a8b7-3018d4c9594e', durable=0, 
> expiryPolicy=session-end, timeout=0, dynamic=false, 
> dynamicNodeProperties=null, capabilities=null}, unsettled=null, 
> incompleteUnsettled=false, initialDeliveryCount=null, maxMessageSize=null, 
> offeredCapabilities=null, desiredCapabilities=null, properties=null}
> no link is produced on the second attach when you call: 
> protonConnection.linkHead(UNINITIALIZED_SET, INITIALIZED_SET);

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Reply via email to