On 12/05/2012 01:56 PM, Gordon Sim wrote:
On 12/05/2012 01:09 PM, Hiram Chirino wrote:
We getting closer?  I would like to start cutting release candidates for
ActiveMQ and I can't do that until proton-j is released.

I'd like to get the messenger API and implementation in before we do
that. My plan was to try and add in the acknowledgement support that was
added to the C version and then check it all in. If I don't have time
for that, then I would at least check in what is ready now.

BTW, I'm seeing lots of 'noise' printed to the console when running the proton-j tests. They seem to all be related to SSL. Is this a known issue?