On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 08:18:06AM -0500, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> > It seems like this new stuff just ignores CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX.
>
> Yeah, it appears that the CMake configuration for Proton doesn't do what
> Qpid's configuration did as far as prepending the install prefix to
> directories. None of our language bindings seem to be doing this in
> Proton.

More specifically, PHP is doing the same as Perl and not honoring the
install prefix.

I've modified the Perl CMake environment to correct this behavior. But
the PHP bindings are giving me a particular pain. Specifically, the INI
directory. Is there a good example of how to set the prefix?

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/