Yes, I'm looking for a place to contribute the server/container work I've been doing. The candidates are qpid/extras or proton-c/contrib. Since this work is really an extension of proton-c, it seems that the proton tree might be the better candidate.

Thoughts?

The server/container code provides two APIs to supplement the proton-c engine API. The server interface provides multi-threaded support for applications using proton engine. It's features include:

 * Guaranteed non-reentrancy for specific connections
 * Hooks for thread-based tuning (processor/numa affinity, etc.)
 * OS signal handling
 * Server quiesce/resume
 * Incoming listeners and outgoing connections (resilient, with re-connect)
 * Timers
 * Integration with user file-descriptors (FDs used for purposes other
   than AMQP)

The container interface provides a means by which node types and node instances can be managed. It allows application developers to write node-type-specific handlers for:

 * delivery send, receive, update (disposition)
 * link create, delete, writable

The container allows static and dynamic provisioning of nodes.

-Ted