On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 02:02:27PM -0500, Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Sources posted here: http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.3rc1/
> Java binaries here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-061/
>
> Note that there are the following known issues:
>   - perl binding tarball has been omitted as the release script didn't work
> (still installable via cmake)
>   - intermittent issues with java driver (java messenger tests are
> currently skipped)
>   - java messenger connection leak
>
> The above issues are fairly isolated, so I put out the RC anyways so they
> wouldn't block testing of other areas.

We need to make it a part of the release process to bump the release
number in the following files:

proton-c/CMakeLists.txt
proton-c/bindings/perl/Makefile.PL
proton-c/bindings/perl/ChangeLog
proton-c/bindings/ruby/lib/qpid_proton/version.rb
proton-c/bindings/ruby/ChangeLog

Though probably the easiest thing is, when we branch, the above files
should all have their versions bumped on trunk. Right now we've got 0.2
for proton-c in the 0.3 RC1 tarball, Ruby is saying 0.1 (my bad) and
Perl is 0.2 (same).

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/