Hi Mary,

It is my understanding that the existing C++ examples should work because the
proton based C++ API the Qpid proper API with the proton C API under the covers.

That said, I'm not sure what testing has been done to make sure this is true.

Also it would seem that perhaps there might be two sets of examples (?). i.e.
What happens to old style addresses in the new proton enabled C++ API? Do the
still just work? Can I mix simple proton addressing with the more complex
previous addressing that allowed us to build exchanges and queues?

William