Looks good.  I've just pulled a clean version of lastest trunk.  I was able to
build and run all tests (proton-j, -c, -jini) on my Fedora 17 box just fine.

One note to proton-c oriented folks:  read the top level README file.  You need
to mkdir the 'build' directory at the top level rather than from the proton-c
dir [at least I had to - the old way no longer appears to work].

-K