Above resulted in this:
--------------
==> HTTP Authentication Required
Enter authorization information for "Web API" at reviews.apache.org
Username: iboverma
Password:

There was an error creating this review request.

The repository path "git://git.apache.org/qpid-proton.git" is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.

Ask the administrator to add this repository to the Review Board server.
For information on adding repositories, please read
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/configuration/repositories/

Regards, Irina.