The code is all coming together nicely. Wanted to drop some status on
where I am with the code before going on a week's PTO.

The Perl wrapper for the qpid::proton::Data class are mostly together
with unit test coverage. What's giving me a pain now, though, is packing
a DECIMAL32 value.

Right now it looks like it's successfully packing the data value from
Perl to the underlying C well. However, coming back out, once the code
hits Perl it's causing problems, with sporadic out of memory errors or
else the data not exactly matching what's expected.

You can see the code on my dev branch here:

https://github.com/mcpierce/Proton/tree/PROTON-228-Perl-Data-class

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/