On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 05:22:37PM +0000, Phil Harvey wrote:
> 1. A regular round-up email that gets sent to the list.  Someone would be
> responsible for collating brief emails from developers describing what
> they're planning to work on, and would condense this into something useful
> to the general Proton community.  I would be happy to perform this role.
> This round-up would necessarily be descriptive, not prescriptive.

I've been on projects previously where we'd use the scrum idea but on a
weekly basis. You'd send out an email at the start of the week with what
you plan on doing that week, what you finished or were wrapping up from
the previous week, and any blockers or issues you're struggling with.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/