----- Original Message -----

Hi Phil - sorry bro, didn't mean to give you that impression.  I've had issues
with this for awhile, it's just that the previous weekend I lost use of my
larger desktop monitor and had to struggle though using my tiny laptop screen
while writing that python code.  By Monday, the fuse was lit.

My last comment on this (promise) - I'm fine with leaving the existing python
code at 2 space indent.  Converting that to 4 and trying to manage
diffs/patches would probably be more frustrating than beneficial.

But going forward, new files should use 4 space indent to be consistent with
the existing C++ and Java QPID programming guidelines.

thanks,

-K

--
-K