Hi, sorry for the late reply. You can do this by setting a positive
outgoing window, e.g. pn_messenger_set_outgoing_window(m, 10) will cause
messenger to track the status of the last 10 messages sent. It will also
cause pn_messenger_send(m) to block until the status of outgoing messages
is known.

Everytime you call pn_messenger_put(m, msg), a new tracker will be assigned
for the outgoing message. You can access this tracker by doing tracker =
pn_messenger_outgoing_tracker(m) right after calling put. Once you've
called pn_messenger_send(m) you can then use this tracker to go back and
access the status of outgoing messages by checking pn_messenger_status(m,
tracker).

Hope this helps. Let me know if anything is unclear.

--Rafael