following backtrace (there is only one thread running at this point as the
subscribe thread has since exited):

Thread 1 (Thread 0x7f38181a4840 (LWP 6688)):
#0  0x0000003518ce99ad in poll () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:81
#1  0x000000309c226a1c in poll (__timeout=<optimized out>, __nfds=<optimized
out>, __fds=<optimized out>)
    at /usr/include/bits/poll2.h:46
#2  pn_driver_wait_2 (d=d@entry=0x1a81140, timeout=<optimized out>,
timeout@entry=-1)
    at /usr/src/debug/qpid-proton-0.4/proton-c/src/posix/driver.c:752
#3  0x000000309c226c42 in pn_driver_wait (d=0x1a81140, timeout=timeout@entry=-1)
    at /usr/src/debug/qpid-proton-0.4/proton-c/src/posix/driver.c:807
#4  0x000000309c2242d3 in pn_messenger_tsync (messenger=0x1a81050,
    predicate=0x309c222d80 <pn_messenger_stopped>, timeout=<optimized out>)
    at /usr/src/debug/qpid-proton-0.4/proton-c/src/messenger.c:623
#5  0x0000000000400ffb in main () at qpid_deadlock_repro.c:123

Is this the correct workflow for this or am I missing a flush or unlock step
somewhere along the way?

Cheers,
Frank

________________________________

not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any
attachments without retaining a copy.

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com <http://www.nyse.com>
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your
system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.