Fetched them, thank you. It does help indeed, At the first glance it looks like more than just 30% done. I even manged to integrate the stuff into my project and get the DataImpl instance through the factory with no problems.

Will take a closer look in the next days, though. All this proton stuff is still pretty much new to me, so I might have some basic questions (like what exactly should narrow and widen do :-) later on. But let me first got through the sources and dig through whatever archives I manage to find.

Cheers,

Leon