Hi Folks,

I spotted your PN_MAP data type and I'm not sure what to do with it. I couldn't
see anything which made PN_MAP behave any differently than any other container.
I couldn't see any behaviour that implied lookup by key, and I couldn't find
anything which handled inserting pairs or hashing.

At the current moment in time, is PN_MAP anything other than a container which
you're hoping the application developer will insert an even number of elements
into, or are there some other methods for lookup and iteration beyond simply
stepping over its contents as you would a list or array? I see in some examples
that people are using the symbol data type - is that recommended as a "key" or
was that just one example way of using it?

Cheers,
Frank

________________________________

not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any
attachments without retaining a copy.

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com <http://www.nyse.com>
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your
system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.