Hi. I'm trying to compile Proton for PHP5.
I can't seem to find cproton.so PHP loadable module anywhere after building
from source.
Am I missing something thats really obvious and not mentioned in the readme
or does the php binding not build anymore?

This is the output of the build process:

http://pastie.org/pastes/8171487/text

Best Regards
Yarek Tyshchenko
Affiliate Window
Affiliate Window (a division of Digital Window Limited) disclaimer:
This e-mail is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your
system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is not permitted.
This e-mail has been scanned for viruses, but no liability is accepted
for any damage caused by any content transmitted by this e-mail.

Digital Window Limited is registered as a private limited company in
England and Wales with number 04010229.

Registered Address:

3rd Floor
100 Leman Street
London
E1 8EU
United Kingdom

VAT No: GB766 0309 30
This email message has been scanned by the Mimecast Email Security System.