The svn info for every release artifact is captured in the artifact itself
in the SVN_INFO file, in this case it is:

Repo: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/proton
Branch: trunk
Revision: 1510659

I don't anticipate anything going into trunk that won't appear in 0.5
final, however if necessary we can branch. Either way, I would test the
tarball as that form is what we will be releasing and it is possible that
build/installation stuff might work fine from svn but have issues when
running from the tarball.

--Rafael