Thanks!

Bozzo

On 24. 10. 13 17:06, Rafael Schloming wrote:
They look pretty straightforward, I don't see why we can't get them into
0.6.

--Rafael

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Bozo Dragojevic<bo...@digiverse.si>  wrote:

On 23. 10. 13 13:10, Rafael Schloming wrote:

Hi Everyone,

There have been a bunch of good fixes and improvements on trunk since 0.5,
and we now have a dwindling number of JIRAs slated for 0.6, so it's
probably time to start thinking about another release. I believe right now
there are 7 outstanding 0.6 JIRAs. (Please give a shout if there are any
JIRAs you believe should be included in 0.6 that are not currently on the
list.)

I'd like to see PROTON-428 and PROTON-290 in 0.6

Bozzo