Sounds great, thanks Rafael - that one had been annoying us :).

Cheers,
Frank

----- Original Message -----
From: Rafael Schloming [mailto:r...@alum.mit.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 10:58 AM
To: proton@qpid.apache.org <proton@qpid.apache.org>
Cc: us...@qpid.apache.org <us...@qpid.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Proton 0.6 RC2

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 6:43 PM, Frank Quinn <fqu...@nyx.com> wrote:

> Hi Rafael,
>
> Could we get PROTON-420 in there too? I attached a patch to the ticket
> which fixes, it's just for compiler warning prevention when compiling
> against proton with strict flags.

I have applied a modified version of the PROTON-420 patch. I really don't
like adding a space to examples. I feel like it is pretty inevitable that
people will cut and paste example snippets and if there is an extra space
in there then it will lead to lots of problems. I do recall that there is
an alternative syntax for detailed comment descriptions in doxygen that
makes use of // style comments rather than /* style comments. I've switched
over to this form and removed the -Wno-comment from the build. This appears
to work for me, so hopefully it will fix your warnings also. SVN appears to
be down now, but I will check it in as soon as it is back up.

--Rafael

This message may contain confidential information and is intended for specific
recipients unless explicitly noted otherwise. If you have reason to believe you
are not an intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the
sender. This message may not represent the opinion of IntercontinentalExchange
Group, Inc. (ICE), NYSE Euronext or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates,
and does not constitute a contract or guarantee. Unencrypted electronic mail is
not secure and the recipient of this message is expected to provide safeguards
from viruses and pursue alternate means of communication where privacy or a
binding message is desired.