[X] Yes, release 0.6 RC3 as 0.6 final
 [ ] No, 0.6 RC3 has the following issues...

Built, unit test, install, and soak tests all worked fine on my Centos 5.10
i686 VM.

The only troubling bit with this release is that my messenger benchmark [1]
showed a bit of a degrade in small message latency wrt 0.5:

0.6-rc3:
LATENCY (msecs)                      low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)                  4.0                     4.1
     4.2
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)                56.1                    57.4
    58.3
THROUGHPUT (msgs/sec)                low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)              21130.0                 21286.2
 21366.6
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)                35.0                    35.3
    35.8

0.5:
LATENCY (msecs)                      low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)                  1.7                     1.7
     1.7
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)                56.8                    57.1
    58.0
THROUGHPUT (msgs/sec)                low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)              21811.2                 21869.1
 21959.2
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)                35.0                    35.3
    35.4

[1] https://github.com/kgiusti/proton-tools/tree/master/benchmark