On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 10:19:36AM -0500, Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Well, proton/error.h defines -9 to be PN_INPROGRESS, however given that
> this is the source code of pn_messenger_set_blocking:
>
> int pn_messenger_set_blocking(pn_messenger_t *messenger, bool blocking)
> {
>   messenger->blocking = blocking;
>   return 0;
> }
>
> I don't see how it's possible for it to return anything other than 0.

Sorry, I meant that I'm getting a -9 error condition on calling
pn_messenger_receive when blocking is set to 0.

I added to perl.i a conversion for the bool type so that it Perl->C
would use true/false and for C->Perl would use 1/undef. With that done
the Perl bindings stopped getting a -9 on calling receive.

I'll post it on Review Board once I get it working (I'm writing a Perl
version of {send,recv}_async to test this new feature).

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/