A common JMS feature is to have a Producer being anonymous and define the
address only when the message is sent.

We do the same on HornetQ core API.. However from my first look on the Proton
API I always need to define the source and the target?

Is there a way to define the destination per message sent?

How do you handle this at the current qpid JMS Client? From what I understand
on the API it will then declare a new LINK when a new destination is set.. is
that right?

That means there are no anonymous links or a way to alter the target during the
message send? no such thing as deliver.send(message, *destination*)?