I wasn't able to run the tests via cmake or maven after updating and doing
a clean build,  getting complaint: AttributeError: type object
'org.apache.qpid.proton.engine.Event$Category' has no attribute 'PROTOCOL'

As I saw that the CI job completed ok and knew that this was an area being
changed in the latest comits, I figured that there must be some erroneous
stale files left in my checkout since the main difference is Jenkins being
set to clear away such files before updating to the latest revision. A
little git-clean usage showed that to be the case, with various .pyc and
py.class files lying around in the tests dir particularly.

To do a git-clean dry run and see the files/dirs that would be removed:
git clean -n -d -x -e "*.classpath" -e "*.project" -e "*.settings" .

To actually remove them:
git clean -f -d -x -e "*.classpath" -e "*.project" -e "*.settings" .

The -e options are just making it ignore some IDE related files/dirs from
being nuked after the -x makes it consider things it normally ignores, so
update or remove the -e flags according to your own needs.

After cleanup, running the tests worked fine. I can only presume this
happened due to leaving stale files around after playing around on branches
previously. Perhaps the tests module needs updated to clear away such files
when doing a clean build.

Robbie