I may have discovered a problem with the javascript bindings for proton that I
got from: git+ssh://git.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/srv/git/rh-qpid-proton.git
branch origin/fadams-javascript-binding

After the build, I got an error when running the examples. Specifically, this
is what I got:
node spout.js

module.js:340
    throw err;
          ^
Error: Cannot find module 'qpid-proton'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:338:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:280:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
    at require (module.js:380:17)
    at Object.<anonymous>
(/home/ernie/jsbindings/rh-qpid-proton/examples/messenger/javascript/spout.js:24:14)
    at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:356:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:312:12)
    at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:497:10)

After verifying my environment, I finally tracked it down to the
node_modules/qpid-proton directory. The build creates a file named lib in that
directory. It should create a directory named lib that contains a file named
proton.js in it.
When I renamed the lib file to proton.js, created a lib directory and moved the
file under it, all was well.

I did not do a make install, so I was just running the examples from my git
checkout directory.

I'm not familiar enough with the cmake files to track this down any further, so
I'm hoping someone here can provide the fix.

-Ernie Allen