I'm getting a connection error when using the javascript bindings example
recv.js to receive a message through a qpid c++ broker.

I have a qpid c++ broker running on a remote host with a queue named "eaq". I'm
attempting to start up the javascript example recv.js using the remote
address/queue, but I'm getting a connection error:

[eallen@redhat javascript]$ node recv.js amqp://my.remote.host.com/eaq
that._checkErrors = true
error = 3,111,ECONNREFUSED: Connection refused
{ [MessengerError: ECONNREFUSED: Connection refused]
  name: 'MessengerError',
  message: 'ECONNREFUSED: Connection refused' }

I've tried variations on the address string (without the amqp://, with the ip
address, with a ~) but to no avail.

Notes:
- The proton c examples recv and send work just fine with my broker running on
the remote host and queue. I also tried the python and ruby bindings and they
worked.

- Also, the javascript bindings programs recv.js and send.js work fine together
when going through amqp://0.0.0.0

- When I start recv.js (using the default amqp://0.0.0.0), and send a message
using either the c "send" example or one of the other language bindings "send"
example programs, I get an error:
[eallen@redhat py]$ ./send.py "Hello"
[0xb1d650]:ERROR[-2] SASL header mismatch: ''

CONNECTION ERROR connection aborted (remote)

- I'm also getting the same connection refused error when running the
qpid-config.js example against a broker.

Could this be a problem with my build or environment? Or is this a bug?

Thanks,
-Ernie