[ X ] Yes, release Proton 0.8 RC4 as 0.8 final.
Tested Proton-J with ActiveMQ and the new JMS client and found no issues,
On 10/23/2014 12:21 PM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
I've put together RC4. This is pretty much the same as RC3 with a number of
fixes to disable those SSL versions that are vulnerable to attack.
The sources are available here:
Java binaries are here:
Changes since RC3:
- PROTON-724: make sure to pop any pending output in
- PROTON-720: [Windows IO] fix format specifier to print string
- added dispatch utility
- fixed error message
- fixed Collector.put
- PROTON-719 : prevent ssl3 connections in Windows with schannel
- PROTON-717: disable SSLv3
- PROTON-717: mitigate the CRIME SSL vulnerability
- PROTON-716: reject connections using SSLv3 - it is insecure
Please check the sources out and register your vote:
[ ] Yes, release Proton 0.8 RC4 as 0.8 final.
[ ] No, because...
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
tim.b...@redhat.com | www.redhat.com
skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121