On 01/23/2015 09:27 PM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I've put together an alpha 2 for Proton 0.9. I believe the memory issues
identified in alpha 1 are addressed. Source and binaries are posted in the
usual locations:

Source artifacts:
     http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.9-alpha-2/
Java binaries:
     https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1023

Please have a look and follow up with email/JIRAs for any issues you
encounter.

The engine examples don't work as expected with this snapshot. There was a change to the event dispatch function, which duplicated what was being done elsewhere (and slightly differently) for nested handlers in the container the example use, and consequently the events are all duplicated.

I have fixed this on master now.