On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Rafael,
>
> I'm a bit confused by this push.  How does this set of examples relate to
> the examples Gordon has been developing in examples/engine/py?

I tried to explain this a while back when I originally posted about this
work:

http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/c-reactor-gordon-s-examples-td7618339.html

The short summary is that I've worked to implement in C a lot of the
concepts Gordon already developed so that we can gain the benefits of his
work across all languages, not just Python. Ultimately, we'll want to
reconcile the Python container with the C Reactor. As you point out they
are actually quite close already. Gordon and I have discussed how some of
the remaining differences can be reconciled. I'll be posting some notes on
this in the next few days.