On 02/16/2015 03:02 PM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
I'm not much of a git expert, so I don't know what the preferred option
would be, but I'm +1 for killing it in one form or another.

--Rafael

You can submit a request to INFRA to drop it, the only caveat is that there is no enforcement to prevent someone from accidentally recreating it so you might have to do it once or twice until everyone gets used to things being on master instead of trunk.