Github user dnwe commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/22#issuecomment-95931032

    I've sent these off to be further reviewed by a few people round here to
see if I can determine further improvements., Have merged them in as-is for now
as I believe they're a decent first pass at improving what we currently had.

    @mcpierce fyi, this will require an update to the rpm qpid-proton.spec to
account for the new file extension of `README.md`

---
with INFRA.
---