Hello,

My name is Dylan. I am a software engineering intern that is working on MOM.
I am currently working on a C-based AMQP 1.0 program that implement
Publish/Subscribe functionality with topics. I have been looking at Qpid
Proton's C AMQP 1.0 API for this, although I have been unable to find the
functionality for topic-based subscriptions. I am quite a novice to MOM and
I was wondering if anybody might be able to point me in the direction of
documentation and/or sample programs for Proton's topic-based subscriptions?

Thank you, any and all help is appreciated!