Github user rhs commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/23#issuecomment-97009507

    Hmm, I'm not sure how useful the trace is since it is once where all the
tests passed. Any chance you could grab one where the tests fail?

    Thinking a bit more, I think the test makes the assumption that the
underlying loopback interface is synchronous, i.e. as soon as a write succeeds,
any corresponding reads will be ready. I've added info to the assert that will
hopefully test this theory. Can you do a git pull and reproduce the failure
again and post the traceback?

---
with INFRA.
---