On 04/27/2015 01:45 PM, Gordon Sim wrote:
On 04/27/2015 01:14 PM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
I also added PROTON-858 as a release blocker.


I've been trying to get a fix proposal together for that. I'll post it
for review as soon as I'm reasonably confident, still seeing some issues
at present (not 100% sure they are related, but am assuming so).

Just to update the status here. Although I have positive reviews for the simple patch, I have encountered some issues even with that during stress testing.

I can't say for sure whether these are caused by my change as the test showing them up doesn't run long enough without the change. However until I know for sure I am not keen to commit it.

If this is holding up things for the proton-j side, which after all is what motivated the release in the first place, I would suggest we continue without the fix for PROTON-858.

Reply via email to