On 05/26/2015 06:49 PM, Richard Li wrote:
Yes. Thanks!

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Just to check, did you mean from this page?

http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-proton-0.9.1/proton/python/examples/index.html

Its the only one I saw making such a link. The link for
helloworld_direct.py was similarly linking to a .html that didnt
exist. I updated them both to remove the .html at the end since all
the others apper to all be linking to .py files. Apologies if that
wasnt the intent Gordon :)

Robbie