On 06/09/2015 07:54 PM, Gordon Sim wrote:
On 06/09/2015 06:40 PM, logty wrote:
When I run the client I get:

[0x5351db0]:0 <- @transfer(20) [handle=0, delivery-id=0,
delivery-tag=b"",
message-format=0, settled=true, more=true] (16363)
"\x00Sp\xc0\x07\x05B..."

My guess would be that it is the delivery tag being null (or empty,
can't tell which) that is the problem. From the spec:

     "This field MUST be specified for the first transfer of
     a multi-transfer message and can only be omitted for
     continuation transfers." [section 2.7.5]

So I think that whatever is sending that frame has a bug. Proton-c has a
bug too of course, since it shouldn't segfault but should close the
connection with a framing-error or similar.

Can you get a backtrace for the segfault? (I've been unable to reproduce so far).