On 07/06/2015 04:08 PM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
Any sort of missing class really should be a compile time exception, which
I think means you must have stale class files *somewhere*. You could try
doing a find checkout -name "*.class" just as a sanity check.

I have deleted all the .class files that are generated in the source tree (and deleted the entire build directory).

The class files are rebuilt for ProtonJInterop, alongside those for InteropTest and JythonTest in ./tests/target/test-classes/org/apache/qpid/proton/:

ProtonJInterop$1.class
ProtonJInterop.class
ProtonJInterop$Recv.class
ProtonJInterop$Send.class
ProtonJInterop$SendHandler.class

However the test run still reports that it cannot load these.

Also, it's
possible something in your local maven repo is somehow coming into play,
maybe blow that away and rebuild it and/or do an mvn install to be sure
that remove dependencies aren't out of sync with local code?

I removed everything I could find that was proton related from the mvn repository, but that didn't help.