I've got a (very rough, very incomplete) draft of the tutorial for the
C++ binding up on http://people.apache.org/~aconway/proton/

I'm interested in feedback on whether this is going in the right
direction. Hope to have this complete in a day or two, along with more
substantial API doc for the C++ API.

Gory details: The site is doxygen. I used pandoc to convert gsim's rst
tutorial to markdown (which doxygen understands) and just started
hacking.

I was hoping to find ways we could re-use tutorial text automatically
but so far the tutorial discussion is too closely intertwined with
language specifics for me to see how that could reasonably work so
although the text is mostly the same its all manual editing.

Cheers,
Alan.