I've also took it for a spin:

Built/unitests/installed on my Fedora20 box.
Built latest qpidd against it.
Ran openstack oslo.messaging functional tests against it - both python2.7 and
python3.4

looks good so far.

I also submitted it to Coverity for analysis.  It found three new minor things
to complain about, but nothing I would consider a real bug.   The results can
be seen here (click on View Defects):

https://scan.coverity.com/projects/4486

-K