I've also took it for a spin:
Built/unitests/installed on my Fedora20 box.
Built latest qpidd against it.
Ran openstack oslo.messaging functional tests against it - both python2.7 and
looks good so far.
I also submitted it to Coverity for analysis. It found three new minor things
to complain about, but nothing I would consider a real bug. The results can
be seen here (click on View Defects):
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Robbie Gemmell" <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 7:41:03 AM
> Subject: Re: 0.10 beta1
> I gave it a kick of the tyres as follows and all seemed well:
> # Verified checksums
> # Checked LICENCE and NOTICE present and look ok.
> # Ran the build and tests via Maven
> # Ran the build/tests/install via CMake
> # Built qpid-cpp master against the above, ran the broker and
> hello_world client example.
> # Ran the JMS client build+tests from master
> # Ran the ActiveMQ build + amqp tests from master
> On 21 July 2015 at 17:36, Rafael Schloming <r...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> > As requested, here is 0.10 beta1. I've attached a log of all commits since
> > alpha1. You can download from the usual places:
> > Source artifacts:
> > https://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.10-beta1/
> > Java binaries:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1037
> > --Rafael