Hi Robbie -

It doesn't look like there are any open blockers for 0.10.

Can we branch 0.10 and put out release candidate 1?

Here is the list of open JIRAs targetting 0.10:

    Bug PROTON-969
    Cyrus SASL module calls sasl_server_init once for every incoming connection

    Bug PROTON-950
    SASL PLAIN over cleartext should be supported

    Improvement PROTON-941
    pn_transport_set_server should fail if invoked after binding.

    New Feature PROTON-855
    Add axTLS (embedded SSL) support to proton-c

    New Feature PROTON-852
    Implement pn_getaddrinfo,pn_getprotobyname for platforms that not support
getaddrinfo(),getprotobyname()