Trying to build current qpid-proton master on Windows with Visual Studio 2015
(MSVC 19) and I'm getting linker errors for std::auto_ptr for all the examples
in examples/cpp

The errors all look largely the same and are all about auto_ptr, so I just give
one:

sync_client.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::auto_ptr<class
proton::message> __cdecl proton::message::create(void)"
(__imp_?create@message@proton@@SA?AV?$auto_ptr@Vmessage@proton@@@std@@XZ)
referenced in function "public: __thiscall
proton::message_value::message_value(void)" (??0message_value@proton@@QAE@XZ)

My C++ skills are pretty rusty, so I'm not sure how to unblock this. Just me?