Hi, Otavio.  Thanks for bringing my attention to these.

 I took a look at those and raised the priority of the first.  I'd
definitely take a fix for that before release.

The latter two I deferred to the next release.  Since they're not crashers,
and since they concern the still-experimental C++ binding, I think we can
afford to pick them up next time.

Justin