On Mon, 2015-11-09 at 17:12 +0530, Sanny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using Proton C library.
>
> I am following the demo example "send.c" shared in the archive.
> Currently
> using the mqx OS.
>

> 1. I have following function in *pn_error_code*(messenger->error);
> always
> returning *-2*. while calling the following function*
> pn_messenger_put*(messenger,
> message);
> 2. In the following demo "send.c" when will the socket be open. As I
> see
> following function "*pn_messenger_start*(messenger);" doesnt have any
> significance , since
>  if (*messenger->flags | PN_FLAGS_CHECK_ROUTES*) *messenger->flags is
> never **PN_FLAGS_CHECK_ROUTES.*
>
> 3. Is there any basic code flow document that i can refer to start of
> the
> debug would be very helpful.

You may want to consider the event-driven approach which is becoming
more popular than messenger. Messenger has some limitations
(particularly around error handling/reporting) and right now it appears
like more development is going into the more flexible event-driven
approach. The C doc for the event approach is limited